注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

孙广趁教育教学工作室

真实记录教育教学工作

 
 
 

日志

 
 

Double Seventh Festival(七夕节)英文短信  

2010-08-15 13:01:25|  分类: 称子随笔 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

Double Seventh Festival(七夕节)

The Double Seventh Festival, on the 7th day of the 7th lunarmonth, is a traditional festival full of romance. It often goes into August in the Gregorian calendar.
七夕节是传统的节日,在农历7月7号。

.
Our love grows stronger with every passing year. Happy Chinese Valentine's Day, Baby.

我俩的爱,一年比一年更坚定。宝贝,七夕节快乐。

You have been and still are my only true Valentine.

从过去到现在,你一直是我惟一真正爱恋的人。

To the girl of my dreams and the mother of our child: you are the only Valentine for me.

献给我梦中的女孩及我们孩子的母亲:你是我惟一的爱人。

I will be your Valentine until the end of time.

我将是你的情人,直到地老天荒。
This card is to let you know that I still love you after all of these years.

这张卡片是要让你知道,纵使时光荏苒,我却爱你如初。

After 25 years, our love is even stronger than before.

25年已经过去,我俩的爱情历久弥坚。

You were my high school sweetheart, and still are.

高中时代,你是我的意中人,一直到今天,你还是。

To my one and only Valentine: I love you.

献给我惟一的爱人:我爱你。

You have always been there for me, and I will always be there for you. Happy Chinese Valentine's Day.

你永远在那里等待着我,而我也将永远在那里守候着你。七夕节愉快。

I fell in love with you when I first saw you, and I still am after 40 years.

40年前,我对你一见钟情。到如今,对你的感情仍丝毫未减。

I didn't think that I could ever trust happiness. Then I met you. Happy Chinese Valentine's Day, Dear.

我一直不相信有真正的“幸福”,直到不久以后,我邂逅了你。亲爱的,七夕节快乐。

 

After all these years I still feel like a schoolboy when I hold your hand. I'm thinking of you this Chinese Valentine's Day.

纵使多年已过,但每当我紧握你的手时,仍有一种自己还是高中生的感觉。在这个七夕节,我一直思念着你。

I made the right choice when I decided to marry you. Be my Valentine forever.

决定跟你结婚,是正确的选择。愿你今生今世做我的情人。

No one has ever loved me the way you do. I love being your little Valentine.

从来没有人像你这般地爱我。我喜欢做你的小情人。

On this Chinese Valentine's Day, just like every day, all I have is love for you.

如同每一个平常的日子,我在这个七夕节里所拥有的东西,就是对你的爱。

We have had our difficulties recently, but you are still the one I call my Valentine.

虽然最近我们发生争执,但我仍视你为我的情人。

Please come back. I want to make up. I want to be your Valentine.

请回来。我希望能够和解。我要当你的情人。

To my ever loving; I am yours forever.

献给我永远的爱人;我将永远属于你。

I knew that there would be ups and downs when I married you. But through it all you have always been my Valentine.

当年娶你,已知人生总有起伏不定的时候。但经历过这一切的甘与苦,你终究是我的爱人。

I'm sorry that I can't be with you on this Chinese Valentine's Day. I send this Valentine's card to remind you that I love you.

很抱歉,这个七夕节我不能陪你。我送上这张卡片,为的是要提醒你,我爱你。

Double Seventh Festival(七夕节)

The Double Seventh Festival, on the 7th day of the 7th lunarmonth, is a traditional festival full of romance. It often goes into August in the Gregorian calendar.
七夕节是传统的节日,在农历7月7号。
  
This festival is in mid-summer when the weather is warm and the grass and trees reveal their luxuriousgreens. At night when the sky is dotted with stars, and people can see the Milky Way spanning from the north to the south. On each bank of it is a bright star, which see each other from afar. They are the Cowherd and Weaver Maid, and about them there is a beautiful love story passed down from generation to generation.
七夕节的背后有个美丽的故事。

Long, long ago, there was an honest and kind-hearted fellow named Niu Lang (Cowhand). His parents died when he was a child. Later he was driven out of his home by his sister-in-law. So he lived by himself herding cattle and farming. One day, a fairy from heaven Zhi Nu (Weaver Maid) fell in love with him and came down secretly to earth and married him. The cowhandfarmed in the field and the Weaver Maid wove at home. They lived a happy life and gave birth to a boy and a girl. Unfortunately, the God of Heaven soon found out the fact and ordered the Queen Mother of the Western Heavens to bring the Weaver Maid back.
牛郎和织女相爱。

With the help of celestial cattle, the Cowhand flew to heaven with his son and daughter. At the time when he was about to catch up with his wife, the Queen Mother took off one of her gold hairpins and made a stroke. One billowyriver appeared in front of the Cowhand. The Cowhand and Weaver Maid were separated on the two banks forever and could only feel their tears. Their loyaltyto love touched magpies, so tens of thousands of magpies came to build a bridge for the Cowhand and Weaver Maid to meet each other. The Queen Mother was eventually moved and allowed them to meet each year on the 7th of the 7th lunar month. Hence their meeting date has been called "Qi Xi" (Double Seventh).
牛郎织女七夕相会。

Scholars have shown the Double Seventh Festival originated from the Han Dynasty (206 BC-AD220). Historical documents from the Eastern Jin Dynasty (AD371-420) mention the festival, while records from the Tang Dynasty (618-907) depict the grand evening banquetof Emperor Taizong and his concubines. By the Song (960-1279) and Yuan (1279-1368) dynasties, special articles for the "Qi Xi" were seen being sold on markets in the capital. The bustling markets demonstrated the significance of the festival.
七夕故事被流传。

Today some traditional customs are still observed in ruralareas of China, but have been weakened or diluted in urban cities. However, the legend of the Cowhand and Weaver Maidhas taken root in the hearts of the people. In recent years, in particular, urban youths have celebrated it as Valentine's Day in China. As a result, owners of flower shops, bars and stores are full of joy as they sell more commodities for love.

  评论这张
 
阅读(341)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017