注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

孙广趁教育教学工作室

真实记录教育教学工作

 
 
 

日志

 
 

英语里各种颜色背后的含义  

2011-01-17 21:40:50|  分类: 资源推荐 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
 

英语里各种颜色背后的含义 - 称子英语 - 孙广趁教育教学工作室

  在日常生活中,色彩是最富有表现力的语言,它们能表现品格、传达情绪、丰富语言。下面我们就来看几个带“颜色”的句子吧!

  1. Mary has felt blue ever since her boyfriend left for Europe.

  自从她男朋友去了欧洲以后,玛莉一直感到闷闷不乐。

  2. You get a chance like this only once in a blue moon.

  这种机会真是千载难逢。 

  3. You can talk till all is blue but I shall not believe it.

  你可以没完没了地说下去,但我是不会相信你的。

  4. Do you see any green in my eye?

  你以为我那么好骗吗?

  5. Although he is physically old, his mind is still in the green.

  尽管他身体已经衰老,但是思想还是很活跃。

  6. She is red with anger.

  她气得满脸通红。

  7. All the family is in the pink.

  全家人的身体都好极了。

  8. Though I believe in telling the truth, I think a white lie is sometimes justified.

  虽然我认为应该说实话,但我认为善意的谎言有时也是无可非议的。

  9. He insisted on putting the agreement down in black and white.

  他坚持要把这项协议用白纸黑字写下来。

  10. Henry was beaten black and blue, you can’t see a white spot about him.

  亨利被打得遍体鳞伤,全身没一块好肉。

  11. I’m glad that he is not so black as he is painted.

  我很高兴他不是像你说的那么坏。

  12. They came out of the bank carrying the money and the police caught them red-handed.

  他们带着赃款从银行里出来,被警察当场捉住。

  13. We will soon be out of the red.

  我们不久就要转亏为盈了。

  14. I can’t even talk about it, except to you, because anybody else would think I was yellow.

  除你之外,这种事不能对别人说,因为他们会觉得我是个胆小鬼。 

  15. They choose a white day for their engagement.

  他们选择吉日订婚。 

  16. He is the kind of person who calls white black.

  他就是那种颠倒黑白的人。 

  评论这张
 
阅读(310)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017